When it comes to operating a successful company, it is important to invest your money into protecting your business. One of the top financial losses that businesses experiences are from an external or internal theft of money or merchandise. Depending on how frequent theft occurs and the items stolen, it can financially impact your business. Fortunately, high-quality surveillance systems in Chicago can decrease the risk of theft occurring and increase the chance of capturing the criminal. When selecting a security system, it can be difficult to know what type of equipment your company can benefit from. However, there are a few factors to consider and with the assistance of a security specialist, you can find the right system for your business.
Features to Consider
- What type of cameras does the company offer? Do you need night vision to capture footage after it is dark?
- Will the system be installed outdoors? If so, it is important to purchase cameras that are weatherproof and can withstand the harsh elements they can be subjected to.
- Do you need the ability to view multiple sites at once and access the cameras from a mobile device?
- Will you be storing the video footage on-site with a DVR or a cloud-based storage?
- You should consider what type of resolution of camera you want, it is important to install cameras that provide clear pictures instead of grainy.
- Another feature to consider when selecting surveillance systems in Chicago is vandal-resistant cameras that are difficult to damage.
Protect Your Company by Consulting a Specialist Today
Alert Protective Services LLC offers highly-trained and knowledgeable consultants that can assist you in finding the right surveillance system for your business. They will perform a thorough inspection of your building to determine weak points and where to place cameras to prevent your business from facing financial loss due to theft or vandalism. A specialist will work with you to design a setup that will fit your specific needs and remains budget-friendly.